Monday, September 3, 2007

Botvinnik rocks, Kramnik too!



Finally I found my favourite player of the past and of the present and eventually I FOUND MY CHESS STYLE!! It has been too long time that I moved from an attacking style to a positional one, with great problems finding a durature repertoire. Now I can say it's all over! I founf my real style: it's a rock solid repertoire, with strategic unbalances to grind down my opponent in a long ending.
Such a Kramnik's style, but more fighting!
Iron Strategist!

2 comments:

transformation said...

forgive my inclusion off topic, but time to time, i have big posts, as you do, and this one today aught not to disappoint. warmly, dk

Anonymous said...

kindly and honestly i said, your blog contents are very interesting:)

visit my blog at ChessPlayingGuide.com