Monday, July 16, 2007

First post!

I'm a 16 year old chess fan from Italy. My biggest dream is to become a GM, but many people said me I started too late (I played my first tournament 2 years ago). In this blog I'll trace my rating progresses to realize my dream. I'll discuss with you about all that's chess related, such as super-GM tournaments, my games, chess training, chess problems, photos from my tournaments, humour and some politics.
So, if you are a fan of chess, come here and share your knoweldge!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

yanmaneee said...

stone island sale
jordan shoes
jordan shoes
balenciaga shoes
kd13
birkin bag
cheap jordans
supreme hoodie
kobe shoes
yeezy shoes

mcneslee said...

a fantastic readbrowse around here Sourceblog this pagesee here now